[IP] I'm Unhappy! :-(

Ok, I need to vent!  >:-(

I called Disetronic about getting one of their new
cases that was purple, my favorite color.  (Everyone
who knows me is probably rolling their eyes, right?)

Unfortunately, I can't get it!  Why?  Because it is a
promotional item that is given to people under the age
of 18 who order $400 worth of supplies plus a box of
infusion sets.......  :-(

I am too old (never thought I'd say that!) and I can't
afford spending $400.  Darn!  So naturally, I begged
the person who called me back to put me on a list in
case they don't sell the 280 or so of those cases by
the end of this month.....  :-(

I know this is stupid to rant like this, but hey, they
don't have any purple cases or pumps and it IS my
favorite color!

Melissa Collins

Do You Yahoo!?