[IP] Granola Bars...(help?)

Hi there:  My son has been having Nature Valley Granola bars for the
last 3 days (peanut butter flavor) and the box claims they have 14.1g
per bar, and he eats the 2 in the package.

He is starting the day with a good bg, but by 2-3 hours later I have
checked and he is high! At breakfast he is 144,  but by at least
10oclock he is 360! Could the carbs be off as I know my bolus ratio is
fine for all other breakfast foods.  What do you think?  I checked my 2
other sources and one says that kind of bar is 16g and the other says
13g.  Hmmm.