Re: [IP] Decision to have children

Hey people, I'm starting to think that this subject has been beaten up
enough.  The decision to have or not to have children is purely a personal
one, sort of like which pump to use... I am NOT diabetic.  NO diabetes in
either mine or my husband's family but our son Joshua, was diagnosed at 5.5
years old, 3.5 years ago.  So let me ask any of you out there who might still
be looking at these messages...What difference does it make???  It was a
choice we made to have a child and you have to learn to live with WHATEVER
happens!!!!  It shouldn't be a decision taken lightly so if you are a person
who feels that ou can only live with PERFECTION then you are probably NOT the
right person to have a child!!!

PROUD mom to Joshua!!!