[IP] Christmas Carb Counts?? (Poll)

Hi Friends: With the Christmas season fast aproaching (11 days) I though
we could help each other with some carb counts for christmas goodies and
food etc.  I will put a few suggestions for foods that I would like to
include and please add some of your faves!  I think this will help us
all as it saves the time to figure out the carbs somtimes.  Even approx.
would be great.  I once saw a posting where someone said that most
restaurant cakes are a certain amount of carbs usually...so that is a
huge help for some of us to take note of... Also please correct a carb
count if you know better as I for one use only about 3 sources to check
and would like to hear other ones. So here goes! and Happy Holidays

Candy Cane (large)  20g
Candy Cane (small)  10g
advent calendar chocolate (small) Free (less than 5g for sure)
1/2 cup stuffing 15g

Thanks!  I will be printing all your answers on a quick refernce sheet
to take to parties for my son!