Re: [IP] tape similar to silhouette

  You might want to also look into a liquid type adhesive.  My son had so
much trouble with sites not staying on earlier this year that by the time we
found Mastisol Liquid Adhesive he was ready for a break from pokes.  He was
off the pump to let his little tummy heal (only place with enough fatty
tissue to put in sites..SOOO skinny) for a few months.  No he is back on
using the Mastisol and we switched to the Sof-sets using the serter (he is on
the H-Tron from Dis.) from using Tenders (same as Sils from MM) and loving
his pumping now.

Good Luck!

mom to Joshua who turns the 9 y.o. today