RE: [IP] Decision to have children

You are 100% correct!!!!

I've never been pregnant and know EXTREMELY little about it.  In
fact, I've only been around pregnant women for perhaps a grand
total of 10 hours in my entire 38 years of life.

I'm sorry if my question came out sounding confrontational.  It
wasn't intendedd that way.  I truly did not have even the tiniest clue
what the answer was and was mainly trying to "logic" my way to
some kind of answer at all.  It's actually been a BIG concern for me
for a very long time.  All I knew was that after age 35, they
recommend amnio.  And me, with my needlephobia.... *shudder*.
Ever since then, I've been trying to figure out HOW I could possibly
avoid it and whether the extreme stress it would cause me would
be outweighed by its usefulness.  But until now, no one has ever
been able to answer my questions about it.

So thank you!

My heartfelt apologies to everyone if it came out sounding
confrontational.  It was not intended to criticize anyone, nor take a
stance on any political issue (other than my abiding fear of needles
which in my opinion should ALL be outlawed...heh)