Re: [IP] Decision to have children

I respect your opinion to not have children but I tell my 12 year old son
that even if he becomes diabetic some day he will be so much better off and
will probably live to see it cured!  I always wanted 2 children but only had
1 and I am so glad.  It has been more difficult that I imagined but I am glad
I had one.  When I was diagnosed over 30 years ago my parents didn't think I
would ever be able to have children.  I was glad to have proved them wrong.
If I didn't have such a supportive husband I would be in serious trouble