Re: [IP] 1 year Pump Anniversary!!!

Hi Everyone:

I just wanted to share my excitement and joy with you all.  I have now been
on the pump for 1 year and life is great now!!  Very few hypos, very few
highs, much easier control for someone who is as insulin sensative as I am.
(I am diluting my humalog due to information from a wonderful woman who
informed me about it on this list!).

I just wish that I would have known about this wonderful machine long ago.

I want to thank all of you on this wonderful list who have helped me learn so
much! My endo. is amazed and wants to hand out the pumper list addy to other
pumpers she starts, so watch out Micheal there may be more of us coming. :-D

Anyway, Thanks so much to everyone and anyone thinking about trying the pump
please do. I don't think you will regret it!