Re: [IP] Ketones...(poll)

>From my experience, I would not be too upset about small keytones.   Before I
was diagnosed, I was probably running large for 6-8 weeks.  I was pretty sick
and no one could figure out what was wrong.  At the end I couldn't walk up a
flight of steps without stopping for breaks (I was only 10 years old), lost
seven pounds in two days (I was already under weight) and had a blood sugar
of almost 900.  No one could believe I wasn't in a coma but I was in the
hospital on the critical list for many days.  That was over 30 years ago and
I don't see any residual effects from the keytones.