[IP] Re: Ketones (to Rosemary)

Hi Rosemary:  I actually started the conversation while talking about my
4 year odl son geting a bad cold and running some high numbers..he had
small ketones and I was wanting to know how seriously others take
ketones and if I had done the right thing (this was our first ketone
episode while pumping) Wasn't sure about giving extra insulin as his
numbers were good later and he still showed ketones.

Anyway that started it but now we are all relating tales of how we treat
ketones etc.