[IP] Re: decision to have children

In a message dated 12/13/00 5:43:41 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Subject: Re: [IP] Decision to have children
> I just want to say that it's been great to hear the stories
> of women with diabetes having successful pregnancies
> in their late 30's. I just had my 37th birthday and am
> hoping to become pregnant next year. That's one reason
> I went on the pump.
> /Janet Lafler

Add me to the list!
I married late in life, at 38, got pregnant and my little boy when i was 39.
Did very well and have a very healthy little boy.  The perinatologist i saw
in KC was pg the same time I was!  My baby was born the day before hers  :)
She was so awesome, I would have to think about moving back to KC to have her
for my dr if I ever got pg again.

type 1 diagnosed 9-81
new pumper!!
started 8-21-2000