[IP] Re: memory - Luer lock

> Jan is loosing her memory, Don't you remember
> those Yale Stainless Steel Needles we used way back when, with the Luer
> Lock Fitting? They tried to make em as dull as possible. You knew when you
> were sticking it in your hide. Spot who still has a box of em. The
> government can't even count voting ballots let alone formulate a sensible
> policy about something. Despite their contention that they are the world's
> greatest authority on everything.
> A Bender, M. D.

Since there are three posting Jans on this list - I'll not claim this one.
However, since I had a stainless steel needle (26g) on my BASH display, as
well as 26g disposable syringes with needles, I'll *pretend* he's talking
about moi. (~_^)  Also, no one ever told me they were Luer Locks - I was too
young to be taught anything.  YMMV