Re: [IP] Ketones...

All the recent discussion re ketones has made me realise that in 32 years of
rollercoaster diabetes I have given very little thought, if any, to ketones!!
I always keep a pretty close eye on my sugars and do lower highs with
short-acting insulin if I think this is sensible, but I never test for
ketones. Presumably this is something I should be doing, although I don't
remember ever being advised to do this by my clinic or medics. What are the
issues here please?