Re: [IP] Decision to have children

> Subject: Re: [IP] Decision to have children

I had to see my perinatalogist EVERY WK (and this from my first preg to my
third - m/c first two)  ... they took care of my DM as well.

I saw my peri every wk from the 3rd wk on, u/sounds each wk (I have DOZENS
of sonograms), my first level III u/s (Have 4 HRS of my son on tape in
utero)at 16 wks & ended up having 6 of those.. Amnio at 16 & 38 wks.  NST
every other day from wk 37 on. . he was ALWAYS asleep too!   Oh, and had to
see the ophthalmologist every 6 wks, but nothing happened with my eyes.

BTW, GOOD LUCK in having a wonderful,healthy addition to your family!!!!