[IP] FW: Carpel Tunnel additional note

I forgot to say the doc had me wear those hand braces, metal bar from wrist
to top of palm,  for several weeks and to bed. They helped only minimumly.
There was little detectable notice inpain after two weeks, that is when he
decided to do the surgery.  It may provide relief for you.   We all know
"our mileage varies" (translation:  we all have different reactions to the
same event)!