[IP] Stomach Problems & Erythromycin, Yes

Erythromycin can help the stomach empty very much like Propulsed did. About
10 years ago I was in such pain in went to the hospital emergency room  and
a new gastroenterologist to our city was on duty.there.  He had just read a
new article the night before suggesting using erythromycin as a treatment
gastroparlysis.  Previcide had not  yet been released for use in the US at
that time.  Very small doses 20 to 40 MG ERTH-  pediatric liquid  before
meals gave me very good relief  for two years.  Eventually it lost its
effectiveness on me, but then I was able to use Propulsed.  Now I use the
acid blocker Prevacid.  Also getting better control of my blood sugar levels
with my pump has too.  MDs should have information using ERYTH-- for this
  There is talk of a new drug (soon??) that will use part of the
erythromycin formula to just work on releasing the stomach.
Charles S..          email @ redacted,net
Dx T-1, at age 19, 10/28/53, pump 8/97