[IP] Re: CPI pumps

> Hi Gail, Please tell me, what is a CPI pump? Ive never heard of that.
> Joan

I'm not Gail (but I know her and her service dog, Glory). I had 2 CPI pumps
also. Cardiac Pacemakers, Inc. They made pumps back when the Eugly (ugly, too)
was the main competitor. They quit making pumps around '90. To see my first
one, a #9100 - the size of a checkbook box, go to my website and click the
link where it says PHOTOS. Be glad for the LARGE (teehee) pager-sized (3/4"
stack of business cards) ones of today. My second pump I used for 9 years was
the size of a king-sized pack of cigarettes. I then got a MM 506 which lasted
6 years. (~_^)