Re: [IP] Re: Rog's anniversary and BASH update - kinda long

In a message dated 12/13/00 2:28:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I got a letter from Lilly that they are sending a sterling silver engraved
 medal in honor of my 50th, too. And, I have been invited to the Joslin annual
 dinner for 50+ yearers. The meal is *only* $50 per, plus airfare, plus $200
 motel/hotel 1-night stay, etc. Being in January, I'm not planning to go - too
 much snow possibility. Why don't they have it at a *decent* time of year? >>
        Jan if you want to come to Boston on the 8th or 9th you are welcome
to my home with open arms. I have the invite to the meeting in Jan. Its
always in Jan. We have no snow in Boston yet. so if you come leave your snow
at home. I make a good beef stew that will drive numbers up from the flower.
RogerC dx 12/1/47 pm 5/8/00 still towing my hockey puck around