[IP] Oral Surgery

Subject: Re: [IP] oral surgery
In a message dated 12/11/2000 9:29:39 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

 > Is it necessary to be put to sleep? I had all four of
 > mine done just with local freezing. If you can handle
 > the noises and you're not too jumpy its really not
 > that bad.
This has always been my problem when it has come time to see the dentist. I
can't stand the noise and I am very sensitive to the pain in my mouth. I had
a root canal about 8 years ago and it took about eight shots of Novocain and
I could still feel it.

Most of us have similar experiences with Dental Pain. The Teeth have their
own special nerve pathway to your brain pain centers which skip lots of
stuff and jolt you right up.  My dad was a dentist and used to do all my
dental work without anesthesia oowwwww!  I hate the noise and recall the
pain with cringing. Now when I have a dental appointment my BG soars. It
sounds like you need anesthesia too Spot
A Bender, M. D.