Re: [IP] Decision to have children

hi!
  For years I have been told the same thing about not
haveing children.  At first I was angry and told
myself "I can do it no matter what they say." Now I
ave realized they may have a point.   I'm not saying
that I plan to not have children, but I do listen
carefully to what they say.  I ask lots of why
questions.  I have realized that I am not just a
random person who they picked to tell not to have
chilren.  There is a reason they say this.  Now I try
to figure out what can be done about the problems they
are addressing.  I had one Dr who was a wonderful
person.  She told me it was not a good idea to have
kids alot.  I refused to take that as the final answer
and I asked lots of questions.  She finally decided
the best thing she could do for e was discuss
complications and what I needed to do to avoid them.
Don't let no be the final answer but listen to what
your dr says as to the why.

                      Sam!

PS Type I and Type II diabetes is not that closely
related,  Chances are you did not get it from Dad!