[IP] School tests; thanks!

Thank you all for your great responses to my questions about my daughter and
testing in school. I have printed them all out and am going to meet with the
teacher who seems to think I'm loony (!!!) This has reached me at a place I
need to be reached. I'm so nervous about Lauren pumping in Jan -- but
clearly I have an incredible resource right here. Thanks to Laurie Rosen for
sending me here and to all of you for being so caring! I'm sending my first
donation today!

Not quite as nervous anymore Mom putting Lauren, 9, on pump in Jan