[IP] Emily Lomax's pump adventures Part I of many

 > Emily changed her own site last night. It is not the first time but
 > it is the first in a long while. She had done two in the early days
 > of pumping and then requested our help.

Well Good for her. She is probably a bright kid and observant as well. Good
parenting too. Tell her I salute her bid for independence.  Both of you
must be so gratified. I used to tell my kids that parents were here to help
them on life's journey but they had to learn the rules of the road so they
could drive it by themselves. Spot driving with Christine.
A Bender, M. D.