[IP] Re: Pump companies concerned w/well being

>>>What I think this shows is that BOTH companies (and I hope Animas  as well)
are so concerned about the well being of the person on the pump that they did
make the sets interchangeable so that any pump can use either set types.  That
is saying alot if you ask me!!! >>>

Isn't it a federal guideline that they are interchangeable - like ALL brands
of frozen orange juice are required to add 3 cans of water. I think the pump
companies are following the rules rather than being concerned if we are able
to use another's products. Besides, the infusion sets are made by Maerck - NOT
the pump companies. (~_^)
(I'm catching up on digests since being w/o my PC for 3 weeks and this reply
may have already been made by someone.)