[IP] FWD: FAQ on air bubbles

I've taken on the self appointed job of writing a bubbles faq.  Other than
champaign related bubbles if you have any hints, ideas, questions, pointers,
etc on bubbles in tubing or syringes or the origin or ridding of such
wonderful things please get back to me.

I'd like to get a preliminary in a week or so.

>===== Original Message From Andrew Aronoff <email @ redacted> =====
>There was a lot of talk on this topic a few months ago.  If someone could
>point me to a message or a date when to look I'm game to collect all the
>ideas and put together a faq

Try looking at February 25 and May 22 for threads about bubbles.

Looking forward to your FAQ!

regards, Andy