Re: [IP] Decision to have children

Just wanted to let you know.  Before I even got pregnant, my OB/GYN said when
you are I will be sending you to a  Perinatalogist.  I am currently 28 weeks
and 3 days.  I see my OB and Endo once a month.  I go to the Peri for
ultrasounds every 4 weeks, then when I am 32 weeks go every 2 weeks for
ultrasound.  Then I will go for Non-Stress Tests.  I have also been sent for
a fetal echocardiogram, because the Peri wanted a better view of the heart.
Well they saw things they did not think they would see yet, and they were
fine.  And did not see things they thought they would see.  So I go back next
week.  My blood sugars have been fine except in the beginning.  i am just
tired, because I have trouble sleeping and have terrible heartburn at 3 am.
But I am not working, so less stress.