[IP] Re: sugary cereal

RoseLea wrote:
>>>One day she had a friend over to spend the
night and I fixed them cereal and her friend loaded it up with sugar.  My
daughter tried it and ended up throwing the bowl of cereal away, it was too
sweet. >>>

I didn't eat much sugar on my cereal (dx'd at 11.5), but Mom did. She didn't
want to get fat, therefore would not drink the remaining milk in the bowl. She
gave it to me and it was actually warm from the chemical reaction of the
sugar - I didn't like it. BTW, she is 5'2" and 200#. Of course, the cup of
spanish peanuts at a time and pound of bacon a week didn't have anything to do
with her weight. (~_^)