Re: [IP] Ketones...

> Why do we need to know if BGs are ok, there's insulin circulating
> and have no symptoms?

You don't always HAVE sx. . for example, I live in CO now and it's very,
very dry up here in the mtns especially. For some reason, I am NEVER
thirsty, thus, I hardly drink.. maybe a few sips here and there daily.
Anyway, I'm spilling keytones b/c of the dehydration, however I have no

Also, during preg you can spill keytones, which is very dangerous for the
fetus (no symptoms), if you diet, and especially if you DON'T eat enough
carbohydrates you can spill keytones.. you need carbo's. You don't always
have symptoms.