[IP] Chat with Disetronic TONIGHT!!

Pumpers and Friends,
   Tonight is the night! Come chat with Disetronic at 9p.m. EST in the GUEST room. Our guest speakers will be:
 Rem Laan, email @ redacted the Director of Marketing for Disetronic Medical Systems, Inc. He is also serving as Executive Director of Pumps for Kids(tm), a new non- profit organization whose mission is to provide insulin pumps and supplies to children who could benefit from insulin pump therapy but whose families cannot afford it. He do not have diabetes.
 Bob Burnett email @ redacted  Type 1,since he was 5 years old.
He began pumping in April 1996. He switched to a Disetronic H-TRONplus V100 in June of 1997 and continue with this model today.
He is currently employed by Disetronic Medical Systems as a Territory Manager for the Albany, New York / Vermont area. He has been on the IP list since the "early days" when there were less than 100 members. He helped manage the IP mailing lists for several seasons and authored several of the HowTo documents and FAQs.
  I will be there early before the room fills up :-); (Michael, how many  will it hold.....3000 maybe 4000 members???) I will be the guy sitting by the door with insulin pump, cane, and right hand  in ice. Whose turn is it to get popcorn this week? So..................