Re: [IP] Decision to have children

I have been diabetic since I was 2 years old.  Obviously, having children is
a risk but I took it and have two great daughters.  I would do it again with
out a doubt. My first one was born 17 years ago and I know that it is a lot
easier to control the pregnancy now that it was back then.  The most
important thing is that you are in great control prior to conceiving and then
very tight control during the pregnancy.  I think that is much easier to
control with the pump rather than multiple injections.  Good luck.