Re: [IP] Fasting Basals

I find success by say skipping breakfast on a monday, and testing every hour
'til lunchtime. Tehn I'll have lunch.  On another day, I'll eat breakfast
and then skip lunch, test every hour until dinner.  Another day at dinner,
I'll skip dinner and check every hour 'til bed and get up through the night
to check.

I find out what I need to know.

I take coffee black with no sweetener and it doesn't affect me.

I don't know what your normal "hours" are, so the above is simply what I do.
If I have a low, I know the basal for the previous hour or two may have been
a bit high for me. If I go a bit higher than acceptable, barring any big
stressors, I know the basal's not enough.

Try or cry...
Jenny Sutherland
----I can fix anything...now; where's the duct tape???