Re: [IP] School testing

Chris has had problems prior to testing, too, except ,in his case, he goes
LOW instead of high! (one of those YMMV things, I guess). He now checks
whenever he feels "off" because he keeps his supplies with him. His bg's
corrects more quickly with his pump, too, so he doesn't feel "YUCKY" quite so
much and he enjoys school much more now that he feels better.

Yes, the pump has made his academic life MUCH better:-)

Try having Lauren check prior to testing, just to see where she's at. She may
need to re-take a test when she does poorly. Chris does this sometimes, too.

Take care,

mom to
Liz 16, Jay 14, Angela 11, dx'd @ 9, and Chris 10, dx'd @ 4 pumping 2 years

In a message dated 12/13/2000 5:42:55 AM Eastern Standard Time,