[IP] Re: Response to Moira McCarthy

Moira notes her 9yo daughter's difficulty with taking tests and her hi BSs

<< Could "test stress" make her bg's peak
 and then that bad feeling make her do poorly? >>

I'd say the answer is "yes" to above.  I also know the pump will help to pull
and keep her BSs in a more normal range.  You have an opportunity to do your
own study here.  Note her experiences and reactions now when she takes tests
and compare her numbers, reactions and test results when she's groovin on the
pump.  Keep us posted.  Jill T