RE: [IP] silhouettes are wonderful!!

Wayne Elliott [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> You can probably change out sets free w/MM.. When I had so
> many yrs prob's
> with itching/redness with the bent needle,(along w/the dam needle kept
> falling out!) I changed over to the Sof Set & they did an even
> xchange....same too when I couldn't use the Sof Set and went to the
> siloutte..for me, I think it's really the TAPE.. This is the most
> comfortable set in yrs and sometimes, GULP, forget to change it out!

I would think they would . . . Sils cost less than the SofSets.  I made this
decision and my provider (Kaiser Georgia contracts with Diabetes Selfcare)
sent me the Sils and a return label for the SofSets -- and credited my
account for the difference.

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted OR
mailto:email @ redacted