Re: [IP] Fwd: info please To WONDERFUL CDE and Person - BloodClots

I  had  blood clot  twice  and  thank youfor telling me about your friend  and
it is simple  to ask  her doctor who has  more informations  about  blood
clots   and   is she still having blood clot and is she taking pills to make
blood clot go skinny  ?  ok I will wait for you to answer soon ok thank you for
telling me ok   ok

                                                          Shawn Boissoneau