Re: [IP] Fwd: info please To WONDERFUL CDE and Person - Blood Clots

> >From: email @ redacted
> >Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 18:07:31 EST
> >Subject: info please
> >To: email @ redacted
> >
> >Do you have some information on how to avoid blood clots in the infusion
> >site?  This is causing problems with my set all the time.
> >Thank you
> >Kris

Please respond to the above address in answer to her question.  I know her
very well and she is by far one GREAT person and CDE.  I really hope
someone can help her, for she needs answers by Thursday.  She trying to
help a patient out and actually admits to not having all the
answers.  Anyway, any assistance would be greatly appreciate.