RE: [IP] silhouettes are wonderful!!

You can probably change out sets free w/MM.. When I had so many yrs prob's
with itching/redness with the bent needle,(along w/the dam needle kept
falling out!) I changed over to the Sof Set & they did an even
xchange....same too when I couldn't use the Sof Set and went to the
siloutte..for me, I think it's really the TAPE.. This is the most
comfortable set in yrs and sometimes, GULP, forget to change it out!