[IP] re:insurance denial

We were denied.  We had endo. send strong letter, (minimed wouldn't help,
said they had no information on kids pumping to send to appeals board!!), had
my employer send strong letter, all with copies to insurance commissions,
politicians, etc., I downloaded info. from IP (charts, testimonials, etc.),
described in gorey detail an insulin reaction - threatened to sue them if she
suffered another reaction or heaven forbid seizure.  I got the appeals board
fax number so I could fax them things daily.  The trick is to be relentless,
so they see you will NEVER GIVE UP.  Holly