[IP] School Testing

I had government my senior year in high school right before lunch. I did
great on homework assignments but bombed on tests. I knew everything on the
tests and could answer any question the teacher asked me in the halls before
class. But while in class my mind was not there. So my mother asked if I
could test before  class to see if I was going low. Sure enough... I was. So
the teacher would let me take the tests in my study hall later after lunch.
Just a suggestion. Worked for me..... I passed and graduated!!! Rachel