[IP] Denial

<< William said:
Got a letter from my insurance company denying me my pump. Any
suggestions for what to say in an appeal would be helpful. I
plan to appeal. >>

You can always appeal it by saying you have hypoglycemia unawareness and
cannot work with that condition. The pump will help you avoid that
situation and allow you to continue working. talk with your pump rep they
are good at that sort of thing. Your endo might also be a help.
A Bender, M. D.