[IP] re IP movies

I don't have any stories about movies but this summer we went hiking in
Switzerland and for most of the walks my sugars were under control with the
pump.  I did lots of testing and lowered my basals but on two occasions when
the walking got more difficult and I got stressed my sugars went into the
200's despite lots of exercise and little food.  It seemed totally due to
stress so it is interesting to hear other people tell similar stories.