Re: [IP] oral surgery

In a message dated 12/11/2000 9:29:39 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> Is it necessary to be put to sleep? I had all four of
> mine done just with local freezing. If you can handle
> the noises and you're not too jumpy its really not
> that bad.

This has always been my problem when it has come time to see the dentist. I
can't stand the noise and I am very sensitive to the pain in my mouth. I had
a root canal about 8 years ago and it took about eight shots of Novocain and
I could still feel it.

I guess you could say that I am just a big wuss. I would much rather be
asleep. Also the one molar that he will be taking out along with the four
wisdom's is been abscessed and very sore. I just don't think I want to take
the chance of feeling anything.

I am pretty pain tolerant until it comes to my mouth and then it is a
different story.