Re: [IP] Insurance Denied me the pump...

My Endo and CDE were proactive.  They got 4 months of my BGs together, my
A1C's (from the last 12 years!) which ranged from 13.9- 7.0, my classes on
diabetes, and my Endo was ready to write a letter.  The also got Minimed
involved up front.  They sent all this in and I was approved and shipped a
pump within 10 days!  I think my state (NC) has passed some laws to help
though.  I have some retinopathy, maybe they just compared a couple laser
treatments to the cost of the pump!  (for laser it's $2000 per treatment.)