[IP] School testing

I have a question for you all -- my daughter Lauren is 9 and has had D for
almost four years. She begins pumping Jan 22, 2001 (!!!) She is VERY smart
(I know, all moms say that but she is) but bombs on big tests often. Says
she feels yucky and is often high. Could "test stress" make her bg's peak
and then that bad feeling make her do poorly? I have not even suggested that
to her or the teacher . . . . but I've thought about it. Anyone have any
experience like that?

I'm also thinking being on the pump is going to make her a better student --
she has GOT to feel better with more #'s in range, right?

Nervous mom about to put wonderful daughter on pump