Rachel - Yes, I too had the MMR , only I received it from my son's
MD...he thought that I needed a "booster"...I was 36 years old...and in
less than six months I was a Type 1 diabetic. Maybe there is something
to this! - Gwen
I agree that this looks like an area to explore and others thought so as
well, It has been investigated several times and the consensus is that
there is no connection. spot I got my diabetes 6 mos after an MMR also I
was 26 years old
A Bender, M. D.