[IP] silhouettes are wonderful!!

Thanks to everyone on the list for saying such
wonderful things about silhouette infusion sets.
Because of all of you I finally got the guts to
try my sample that I got when I got my pump in
May of 1999.  It was really easy to insert I
thought it would hurt but absolutely no pain
involved, it actually hurt less than ths soft
sets using the sof-serter.  It was really easy to
insert no resistance at all or anything.  Its
time to do an order for supplies so I'm going to
change my normal order now and switch to
silhouettes all the time.  Again THANK YOU, THANK
YOU, THANK YOU!! to everyone for such glowing
words about the silhouette sets.

Do You Yahoo!?