Re: [IP] Erythromycin/Stomach problems

RE: Erythromycin/Stomach problems

Just a comment/info...

for several yrs, I worked at a co in So Cal, a biomedical co.. that's where
I learned about a bacterium called h.pylori, which, is not picked up by
many physicians in re: to digestive/stomach disorders.  It is also easily
cured, as I understand, by using erythromycin.

If I did have stomach prob's I would request this test be performed (simple
blood test) to rule out the h.pylori bacterium.

Amber E.