Re: [IP] Erythromycin/Stomach problems

If you have gastroporisis erythromycin may help.  I had sever gastroporisis
and nothing helped.  I started taking 1000mg or erythromycin three times a
day and all symptoms were gone within two weeks.  If I stopped taking it
the symptoms would return.  I continued taking it for four years stopping
periodically to see what would happen.  After going on the pump the
gastroporisis stopped and I have not taken anything for it in over four years.

Tnx, Corky