RE: [IP] Weird PG update

When they say STAY IN BED, do it!  People hear a lot of awful stories re:
amniocentesis and I really believe it's b/c they don't GO HOME, get IN bed

I stayed in bed for 48 hrs to be sure, had a cooler next to the bed with
food/drink.. bed strewn with newspapers, coupon box, remotes for TV, pills,
etc.. so I wouldn't have to get up.. didn't see downstairs for 2 days.. I
just prepared..  ONLY got up to use the bathroom and to shower.  I had not
one complication in 41 wks...

So, STAY in bed, relax and watch some great holiday movies,,, that funny "A
Christmas Story" is on TV again tonight with Peter Billingsly. Your DH is a
big boy and cook and clean and do laundry himself!