[IP] Weird PG update

   We don't understand it, but they had to cancel the D&C. The pre-op blood
tests showed the baby had pulled a mean prank. The baby seems to be doing
the Lazarus trick. It's all very touch and go right now. It doesn't look
good or bad now. I'm on bedrest and it's too early to be sure of anything. I
have 2 weeks to wait until they can be sure, they want a heartbeat now
before they consider it a loss (again) I hate this, I've been thru hell! I'm
taking progesterone to prevent miscarriage right now. I hate my Doctors for
this error!!!! Maybe all the prayers are working, so keep praying please! I
may not have alot of hope right now, but at least it's fighting back and
trying to live!