From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of Pixie
Sent: Saturday, December 09, 2000 4:16 PM
To: email @ redacted
Cc: Jennifer Kellam
Subject: [IP] Latest Pixie PG update

The Dr. called me while I was eating dinner. It is definately not a normal
pregnancy. My hcG only went up 400 pts in 48 hours. I was 7 or so weeks
along.. Monday morning I go to the OB's for a final hcG and ultrasound. Then
they will schedule me for the D&C. It is a missed miscarriage. We're
devastasted. My husband and I would like to thank you for your best wishes
and support during this and appreciate them very much.

Pixie